Friday, June 25, 2004

Can't leave well enough alone

Don't know if anyone's noticed (or if anyone is even reading this blog), but I've been tinkering with past entries. You know, a little nip and tuck here and there, and a bit more color and elaboration in other places to make the pieces tighter and more interesting.

My editor isn't too keen about this perfectionist tendency to constantly edit, especially on deadline. But he has nothing to complain about, since I tend to file my stories early anyway (she says, pouting).

Saw a re-run of NBC's "Las Vegas" tonight, the one with Jean-Claude Van Damme jumping to an early death (relax sweetie, it was make-believe). The show is an unabashedly glitzy and saccharine piece of mass-market eye candy. "Baywatch" without the beach.

I love it so.

How can you not when the sexy but also smart and sensible "good girl" wears skin-tight hooker dresses. And that Josh Duhamel is a cutie. A goofy one, but a looker nonetheless.

1 comment: