Tuesday, August 17, 2004

"Kiss and Blog"

Update: The Washington Post yesterday hosted a live chat with April Witt, the reporter who wrote about Jessica Cutler, a.k.a. Washingtonienne (see post below), in Sunday's Post magazine. Read the chat here.

On the road again: Just had a meeting with my editor. I'm going to California's central valley for a news story in the next few weeks. Looking forward to that and also to my last vacation for the summer, which I'll take right before my work trip. I will also be in the Golden State for vacation - in sunny, gorgeous Lake Tahoe. My SO and I go every summer to his family's house on the west shore.

Sign No.3 that you're in Washington, D.C.: All you need is gov. From a billboard advertising the federal governmnent, in Metro's L'Enfant Plaza station. The station is near the Capitol, the Departments of Education, Energy and Defense, and other government buildings.

1 comment:

  1. I was amazed at how much of April Witt's article was a love letter to Washingtonienne. She described how Culter thought her nudes shoes made her legs look longer, and how cute her outfit was and how she was in a gifted and talented program in grade school and even her IQ. She was soo smart she just didn’t realize that when you post something to the internet, it’s out there for everyone to read. I know that Washingtonienne is getting really bad press and the guys that she fu**ed, not so much, but please…

    mscruz
    http://mscruz.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete