Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Back in Washington


Dramatic sunset over Lake Tahoe, September 2004. Posted by Hello

Flew into drizzly, cloudy Washington, D.C. this morning after three (!!) weeks in California for work, play and the aforementioned family emergency. I've downloaded about 150 photos; here's one from our Lake Tahoe trip. I'll add more soon.

Thanks very much to everyone who sent their condolences regarding my grandfather. I really appreciate it. His funeral was yesterday. I'm glad I went, but it was also very strange: old family conflicts, missing fruit tarts, and karaoke music. More on that later. Now I have about 15 pounds of mail to go through.

1 comment:

  1. Beauty. Lake Tahoe is always so lovely this time of year. What a lucky gal you be to have seen it in its glory!

    ReplyDelete