Friday, July 22, 2005

Taking a Break

As you can see, it's been a few days since I've last posted. Vacation has gotten in the way. Sometimes, you just have to say no to the siren call of the computer.

I'm back in Seoul's Incheon Int'l Airport, on the way back to the U.S. after 9 packed days in the Philippines. I'm exhausted right now, but in the next few days, I'll post some pictures and debrief you on our travels.

To come: Island monsoons, culture miscommunication, devious taxi drivers, mango shakes and pancit sotanghon, running on sand, and the high cost of bringing the first world to the third.

3 comments:

  1. Do not dismay. We know you are having a darned good time and we're holding the door open for you with a mint on the blog pillow for when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm...mango shakes. Sounds yummy :-) Looking forward to the tales of your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about it, Bex. I've been busy too and I missed your post about eating half the buffet at the hotel. Hope they have some food left over there. :)

    ReplyDelete