Sunday, January 30, 2005

On the Mend


Happiness is Korean barbecue with lots of spicy little side dishes. Posted by Hello

My appetite's back. The photo above was from dinner this evening at Woo Lae Oak, our favorite Korean restaurant, before I laid waste to the spicy pork barbecue and myriad number of side dishes on the table.

On our first date, according to my SO, I ate more than he'd seen any woman eat. I remember that date. We had dinner at an excellent sushi restaurant.I distinctly recall telling myself to go easy on ordering more unagi and ebi.

It's a good thing I have a high metabolism. And that I run. Excuse me while I search for some chocolate-chip cookies for dessert.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmm, sushi! I used to be able to put away alot of sushi. More than my wallet could really handle. Good thing that stuff is self limiting in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, yummy - all the foods you mention. the pic doesn't look bad either. Glad you're feeling better. Sorry about the LV marathon, you would've kicked butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about the race. can't imagine your disappointment. :(

    mipmup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing skinny women put away a lot of food. It makes me feel less conspicuous about my own intake. Enabler!

    ReplyDelete