three physical things you like about yourself.
1) Strong legs
three physical things you don't.
2) Sensitive skin
3) Can't think of a third thing ....
three things that scare you.
1) Injuring my knees or legs
2) Missing deadlines
3) That this is as good as it gets
three of your everyday essentials.
1) Starbucks double shots (I am an addict.)
2) Running or otherwise exercising
3) Perusing the Wall Street Journal's "Personal Journal" section
1) Fuzzy sage-green sweater
2) Black L.L. Bean leggings
three of your favorite bands or musical artists.
2) Elvis Costello
three things you want in a relationship.
two truths and a lie (which is a lie?).
1) I hate eggs.
2) I was a childhood mime.
3) I bluffed my way through honors algebra.
three physical things that turn you on.
3) Long, lean muscles
three of your favorite hobbies.
2) Watching movies
3) Reading in coffeehouses with a double skim extra-dry cappuccino
three things you want to do really badly right now.
1) Brush my teeth - it's late and time to hit the hay
2) Throw away the empty take-out container of veggie chili on my desk
3) Go to sleep. Now.
three careers you are considering.
I've already found my career - journalist. But in another life:
1) Personal trainer
2) Communications director for environmental or animal advocacy group
three places you want to go on vacation.
1) Glacier National Park
2) Lake Como
three things you want to do before you die.
1) Complete a triathlon
2) Write the story of my life
3) Travel for one year straight