Monday, December 12, 2005

No running today, as it's a rest day. But did a bit of cycling at the gym and lots of free weights. I'm too hungry to post anything of note here.

Except to say: If there's one movie to watch, it's
Syriana. George Clooney was excellent in it, as were the other actors.

E. and I saw the film last night. It blew me away - although the man next to me wasn't as impressed. He was asleep, and snoring lightly. Apparently, he was expecting a shoot-'em-up thriller with lots of technicolor explosions.

The movie adeptly weaved a web of lies, deceit, and corruption in which all of us are complicit ... all for cheap gasoline.


My camera works again! I recently received my camera from the Canon factory store - where E. sent it for emergency surgery.


Here's a photo of me on my way to the first of a series of holiday parties. Do I look thrilled, or what?! Don't answer that.

6 comments:

  1. Cycling and weights on rest day? That's no REST day! Rest day means going home at a normal time for once and blogging on the computer eating any chocolate you can find in your desk. Well, that's rest day for me. Did I mention I'm still not losing weight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going around again Bex ... check out my site for instructions! Nice pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look thrilled ... like you're loading up for an interview of no particular value to the overall story but necessary for background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, yeah, syrianna! can't wait to see it. (slept thru it? people are so weird.)

    I think you look gorgeous, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jon: Oooh, I would love to blog and eat chocolate at the same time (looking for chocolate ... and realizing I melted it all to make chocolate shortbread cookies for our company cookie contest. Which I lost, miserably.).

    ReplyDelete